Highlights from this week include:
- Goldman Sachs insiders keep popping up as federal prosecutors investigate insider trading.
- Nonbinding shareholder say on pay makes an impact, Barclays makes bonus changes.
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau reviews overdraft protection programs of nine major banks.
- Former Citibank exec lambasts the Glass-Steagall repeal as cause for the crisis.
- Can money-market funds bring down the system? SEC retreating from needed regulation.
- Is the worst yet to come? With central bank spending running out, Deutsche Bank says a tsunami of a financial crisis may be approaching.